I am determined to "refire" not simply retire!!! As a Self-taught Late Blooming Artist, this is my Journey to Realizing and Fulfilling My Creative and Artistic Dreams and the of Sharing My Blessings Along the Way !!!
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Another Year, Another Birthday!
I had a great day....not nearly exciting as last year! But, very good just the same. Started my day with mom cooking breakfast for me. My staff gave me flowers , a card and decorated my office with lots of streamers. I receives lots of happy birthday cards, calls ( singing various renditions of the Happy Birthday song), messages and texts. My daughter is in San Francisco job searching and visiting grad schools. We will celebrate when she gets home. So God-p and I celebrated his birthday (Dec 1st) and mine today...we are both dieting ...so we had a light fare! I bought myself a fabulous birthday gift! Life is good and it was a good day! I am blessed! My daugher did send me a great picture of us with her Birthday greeting today. What can I say! It's in the genes....lol!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment