Sunday, June 24, 2012

42 years of love and friendship!!!!

Went to my "brother'"'s Birthday, Retirement, and Going Away Party last night and had a ball!!!  He and his wife are both retired and they are moving to Las Vegas. 
There were alot of folks there from his club, hometown and college.  But best of all "The Family"!
42 years ago when I was an undergrad at WSU (when there was only 50 black students out of 18,000 on campus) There were six of us who decided to become “family” 3 brothers and 3 sisters! They protected us and we took care of them. We were know as The Family … and today were we still are! Here we are 42 years later…and I love these guys as if we were born of the same parents! Me and my brothers “Ozzie” and “Ealy”!!! They are the best!!!

Here we are 42 years ago before going to a "gangster" night party on Campus!!  LOL!!


I am so blessed to have so many life long friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment