I am determined to "refire" not simply retire!!! As a Self-taught Late Blooming Artist, this is my Journey to Realizing and Fulfilling My Creative and Artistic Dreams and the of Sharing My Blessings Along the Way !!!
Friday, September 14, 2012
21 years of celebrating!!! Gay's Turn!!!
Celebrated Gay's Birthday...by taking the Wing Luke Art Museum - Neighborhood history tour! It was fantasic! and we finished our day by having a great meal at Kau Kau's. I discovered " cocktail rolls" at the Chinese Bakery during the tour...they are so good that they are dangerous!!!! yum!!! but I am back on track with eating well...the tour was 90minutes so I am sure I walked off that 346 calories roll!!! lol
Then later I danced the night away at my friend's Marylou's 60th Birthday Party!!! MaryLou has got to be the sweetest person God ever made! She is a wonderful person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment