Saturday, December 7, 2013

Introducing - Miss Rosie!!! God's Dance Partner!!!

Just spent the last week of my vacation finishing Miss Rosie

I grew up in a church surrounded and influenced by so many incredible women! Role models/legends like Dorothy Hollingsworth  and Tina Marie Floyd.  Mentors and spiritual "moms" in Hazel Carpenter and Dorothy Steele , always encouraged and advised by  Luddie Alexander ... so many others  .  And then there was Miss Rosie!  I loved to watch and experience Miss Rosie!   ...  Anyone who ever met Miss Rosie knew two things: she was always dressed to the "nines" and that she had a very special relationship w/ God ....on Sunday mornings they would dance around The church like none of the rest of us were even there!!!  She inspired me to  want a more  intimate relationship with God.   Now Miss Rosie is dancing in heaven... your  wonderful spirit  and worship is  missed Mrs Rosette Donaldson  ... But  I know that you are getting your praise dance on in Heaven!!  
 Inspired by Mrs. Donaldson, I  am pleased to Introduce From My Pammagination - Divas, Saints and Sages Series: Saint - Miss Rosie ~ God's Dance Partner !




 


 

 




 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


 


 
 
 
 
 
 




 
 
 

 



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment