For most of my life.my creative process...and the resulting creations...has been such a private lovefest that it is hard and a little scary to share them. However I realize, that even though the birth of my art has been and continues to be a very private experience, it's time to give my art the life it deserves ...it's time to release my art into the world...and trust that it will be embraced and loved .
Additionally, I need incentive and accountability to stay focused and to finished the pieces for my PAMMAGINATION Creativity Unleashed 2010 exhibition!!! (my original goal was for 2009) So, I figured if I put it out there ...in a blog... the potential embarrassment would keep me motivated and my friends and family will pray, encourage me and keep me accountable. So, here I am blogging...with my dyslectic self...so I will apologize now for weird typos and missing words, conjunctions and suffixes...etc. lol. Can't guarantee that my posts will be daily...but they will be regular.
Thanks for the support and I hope you enjoy... having a bird's eye view into my PAMMAGNATION!
Pamm, you are an inspiration! Your work is wonderful, and thank you for sharing it with the world! Love you!
ReplyDeleteMelissa B.