Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Confession is good for the soul!!!

Okay. I hate to admit it …but, I have really” fallen off the wagon” in the past couple of weeks. Having succumbed to my overwhelming workload (making up for last week's class) …family events… and over-committing myself…

But!!!! All is not lost! I have a two week vacation coming at the end at of month and aside from helping out a friend for a couple of days…I will be totally and completely emerged in my art morning, noon and night!!! I can’t wait to reside for days on end in my Pammagination!!!

The only thing I have been working on is a beaded coin purse for a friend who’s having a birthday this week, so I am determined to finish the purse. Luckily I have lots of meetings this week…so it will get finished.

Life is good and blessings abound and my “play” time is just around the corner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment