My new trainer is definitely not a “dog faced boy”, and although not as handsome as my last trainer, he is a very knowledgeable and a well-trained technician. But, can you believe he has the nerve to hold me accountable , point out when I am slacking …and to make it worse he then punishes me by making me work harder…. I tell you the man is a blue-eyed demon with a pretty impressive six pack!!!! Yesterday, I am sure he was out to kill me. I am so sore today …I can barely place one foot in front of the other…. or raise my arms above my head. I never get sore when I workout. You know after yesterday’s workout….I have come to the conclusion that aside from the health risk and the occasional lack of energy…I could be happy as pie just being fat… foxy and sensibly ….yet artistically… stylish!! However, the reality is health trumps being “fuffy and foxy”! The truth is I really love my new trainer Dan. He is great and he motivates me to stay on task and makes me believe that I can do this! And, I am doing pretty good…right now… I am going to the gym 2 to 3 days per week…the goal is to increase to 5 days.
As for my art... I am still working on creating textiles. Most recently, I have be studying the paintings of Georgia O’keefe for design inspiration and color palettes.
No comments:
Post a Comment