below is my class description and the sample necklace:
BeadMagination© - Collage Bead Embroidery I: Basic Stitches for Beginners
During the class, participants create a beautiful necklace to learn basic bead embroidery stitches that can be used to embellish clothing, home accessories, crafts, dolls or to create gorgeous jewelry and much, much more…Once you learn the basics, there are little to no rules in Collage Bead Embroidery. With these few basic stitches and a little “BeadMagination” the creative possibilities are limitless. (4 hours)
BeadMagination© - Collage Bead Embroidery II: Assorted Fringe and Edging Stitches
During the class, participants will learn a variety of fringe and edging stitches that can be used to embellish the necklace created in Collage Bead Embroidery I and/or other projects and uses. (2 hours)
Instructor: BeadMagination©: Collage Bead EmbroideryI am a bead, textile and doll artist. I discovered bead embroidery while exploring new ways to embellish my dolls and textiles. It was love at first stitch!!! I love the countless array and rich colors of beads. I love their feel and the textures they create, especially when combined in a collage with other objects: stones, shells, recycled jewelry and found objects, etc. I have never been a “color within the lines” person. This above all, is why Collage Bead Embroidery is so appealing to me. There are little to no rules, which means the design possibilities are limitless!!! Collage Bead Embroidery is so very easy, portable, fun, yet it looks incredibly impressive!
No comments:
Post a Comment