I am determined to "refire" not simply retire!!! As a Self-taught Late Blooming Artist, this is my Journey to Realizing and Fulfilling My Creative and Artistic Dreams and the of Sharing My Blessings Along the Way !!!
Sunday, May 16, 2010
I like teaching jewelry making better than I thought I would
Now that I have taught a few of the JoAnn's jewelry making classes , I have discovered that I like teaching jewelry making better than I thought. (In the past I have just used my jewelry making skills to make gifts or to make a few quick bucks durng holiday bazaar seasons...it is not a passion) It's fun to see the student's finished piece and them beaming with pride and a sense of accomplishment. I taught the Jewelrymaking 102 class last Thursday. It is the second in the series for beginners. In this class participants make a asymmetrical two strand necklace with one or more lopped wire dangles. Here is the sample I made for the class...my daughter has already claimed it. LOL. I will begin teaching my collage bead embroidery classes next month at both Pacific Fabrics and Crafts and JoAnn's. Here is my 102 class sample:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment