I am determined to "refire" not simply retire!!! As a Self-taught Late Blooming Artist, this is my Journey to Realizing and Fulfilling My Creative and Artistic Dreams and the of Sharing My Blessings Along the Way !!!
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Evolution of Diva: Droppin it Hot - Halter Top and Hot Pants
Currently, working on dressing Diva: DIH. Just finished her beading halter top, I just need to fit and secure it. Next, I will make her …what we called back in the day…“Hot Pants” from a marbleized, muted gold tones iridescent cloth. At first I planned to put a mini skirt on her…but it would look way too hoochie and her crotch would be too visible. I mean, even though though by night she becomes her alter ego, Dancin’ Diva … by day… she is a very successful dentist. She’s a girl who just likes to have fun… she’s nobody's “chicken head”…lol!!!!! Since I wasn't first planning on short "hot pants" I may need to re stitch her mid thigh using more invisible stitches. We'll just have to see how it looks. Then shoes next…..


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment