Due to procrastination(actually a heavy teaching and work load) and the worst snow storm since 1985!!!! Thanksgiving may have to be celebrated on Sunday instead of Thursday. I haven’t purchased any holiday food!! We live on a hillside…there are 5 inches of snow over a sheet of ice covering my driveway. I can longingly view Safeway from my Lanai, but no way to get there. Yes, no way!!! Walking in 18 degrees on a sheet of ice is totally out of the question!!! We are all home and if we really need to get out …well God-p has a 4 wheel drive…he would come if we really, really needed him. Thank God we still have power…on top of everything there was a wind storm last night and many people lost power…18 degrees and no power? Let’s just say I am very grateful for just an icy driveway.
Of course there is ... as with every situation… a bright side to be found!!! I have the next few days to spend in Pammagination!!!! I can finish Diva: Droppin it Hot!..she’s been waiting awhile for me to get back to her. I’ve bought several books of late and there are several new techniques I want to try!!! My daughter has tons of photos to Photoshop, and Mom (who reads a book or two or three every week anyway…that’s why her mind is still very sharp!) has plenty of books to read. We have plenty of food in the freezer and on the shelves…although I am really not feelin’ cooking from scratch ... lol! Thank God…We are in good shape! So with that said…Pammagination here I come!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment