Took the face and figure drawing class....just finished last Saturday..it was a great class!!!! I found out that I am a better drawer than I thought!!! My sketch book has already taken on a new look!
my first assignment
my first assignment

my first drawing....not bad!!! for someone who is new to this!!! Although,he does look a little like a black Eddie Munster lol!!

I have ordered my business cards, made my fliers and party plan price list, purchased my supplies and equipment...printed up my curriculum and student instruction books!!!!! I am ready!!!! to launch my Beadmagnation: Girlfriends Jewelry Making Party business!!!!!!!!!!! whoo hoo! January 2011!!!
I've also been working in "Pammagination" and I am so very pleased with the progress I am making. I am learning how to balance work, my Beadmagination business and while pursuing my Pammagination passion. My goal is to have my beading business fund my fiber art dollmaking passion! ....and the sooner I can retire from work the better!!!
Was sick all last week...should have gotten that flu shot earlier...but I don't think it was the flu..but debilitating just the same. I will definitely getting a flu shot as soon as I am fully healthy again.
Lastly, before I go back into "Pammagination"..(it's veteran's day holiday) I want to share a very special occasion we celebrated last Sunday...My beautiful and vibrate mother's 85th birthday!!!!! What a blessing! We celebrated all weekend and finished with going to dinner at one of her favorite restruants... Claim Jumpers...she says she likes it there because they have oversized portions and she can have enough to take home and not have to cook the next day. Here's a picture of the birthday girl and God-p.
No comments:
Post a Comment