As I have mentioned several times , I always buy a new book when I receive a JoAnn's 50% of coupon!!!! I read art and craft books like most people read magazines. A few months ago I bought Gloria Loughman's Quilted Symphony!!! I read it from cover to cover that same night. It is full of so many wonderful pieces of art, techniques, ideas and possibilities!!! I also bought Beverly Ash Gilbert's : Beaded Colorways: Creating Freeform Beadweaving Projects and Palettes awhile back . It is a wonderful read also and is incredibly innovative and offers enticing creative challenge. So since I need something different to do while watching TV....I mostly listen to TV and rarely actually watch it ...expect for Grey's Anatomy or Project Runway.... and I love to "listen to" Chopped ( I only look up to watch the dishes made from all those crazy basket ingredients at the end of each competitive segment.) I simply love Chopped! I hate to cook but I love creativity and competition!!! Anyway, I have decided to make myself a Christmas gift combining Gloria's inspiration and Beverly's creative challenge! So READY, SET, GO!! I have decided to use a square tetrad color palette of purples ( of course), greens, mellow yellows and some reds....plus dramatic splashes of black
No comments:
Post a Comment