I started off this year to loose 100 in a year ( or more) Well, I am getting pretty close. It may take a little longer to lose the first hundred but that's fine... Round 2 of weight loss is to lose another 40 lbs next year. My ultimate goal is to literally become half the person I was... in order to fully live the abundant life God intends for me!! This has been a good journey ...it is true...with God ALL things are possible!!! Glory to God for my successes during this journey
Where I started:
Where I am now:

Hola Amiga Gracias por visitarme y tu comentario,te felicito por lograr rebajar tantas libras, siempre eres bonita y simpática...Dios te bendiga...Abrazos
ReplyDeleteHi Pamm,
ReplyDeleteI just came to visit your blog and to see your wonderful works! Congratulations on your weight loss journey...Praise the Lord...you look fabulous! Have a great Thankgiving! Take care, Lillian Alberti
wow this is fantastic
ReplyDelete