Saturday, November 26, 2011

Refiring Phase 3 !! - Lay Groundwork in 2012 for My 2013 School Launch!!!!!

Been in bed for the last few days nursing a cold.  The only benefit was I didn't have to cook Thanksgiving Dinner.  My daughter and mom  stepped up and made a great dinner! As usual we had a wonderful day of family and fun!...joined by God-P's sister who is here visiting and a good friend from work.  

While resting in bed, I began to think about my personal goals for 2012.   Last January my goal was to lose 100lbs.  Well,I am down 67lbs and feel confident ...through the strength of God....I will lose the 100lbs within the next few months.  Actually, I have decided to lose an additional 40lbs....so my weight loss goal will be expanded in 2012 to lose a total of a 140lbs.  I feel that will place me at my optimum energy  and maximized health levels.  Which I  will surely need!!! as while recuperating I was given my next refiring goal!!!   I want to retire from my current job in 2013!!!  I will refire by opening a my own sewing arts school!!!  whoo hoo.  Glory to God!!!!   I  have spent the last few days developing the master plan and outlined the steps needed to fully launch my school!!!  My goal for 2012  will be to implement the plan and complete all the steps required to start my school in 2013!!!!!! REFIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!   I am so excited!!!!  My school will provide me with an income,  the sharing my gifts with others and still allow me  time to spend in Pammagination!!!  God is so Faithful!!!!  My school will be successful!!!!!  God doesn't start you on a journey without wanting you to reach the destination!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment