Monday, May 14, 2012

Recovered and Back in My Pammagination...I was down but not out!

  Been really sick for the past two weeks!!!  First it was a cold...that began to feel like the flu...but without the aches and pains...so I figured it was a sinus infection....but in the end it being a very bad cold exacerbated by my allergies!!!!  I spent four whole days in the bed!!!  Miserable but happily reading from my new Kindle Fire!! my daughter bought me last month after she received a big promotion and bonus from her  job.   I am so proud of her promotion...but it means that she travels 2 to 3 days every week!   She loves it and she is young...so all I need to do is be happy for her , pray and trust God for her safety.

While recuperating , I read Sue Favinger Smith's book: An Ancient Wisdom- Emerging Artist - the Business Plan for the Mature Artist!  It is a wonderful book and on the Kindle Fire with its enlarged font feature!! I read the entire book in one day!!!!  Then I read: Late Bloomer- 35 Folks Over 35 Who Found Their Passion and Purpose-  by Debra Eve.  Is it inspiring but I didn't finish it...some of the book was to far removed from my interests and focus.  I have Amazon Prime...so I have downloaded several FREE Kindle digital books  on creativity, healthy eating and super foods, organization, weigh loss,  inspirational  and spiritual books!!!  I have so many books to read while on the go or anytime!!!  No idle brain time for me! lol!     I love my kid!!  Plus, she gave my mom and me a great mother's day!!!  First we went to church, followed by seeing a hilarious movie and then a wonderful dinner at a restaurant called "Purple"   ( you know that is my favorite color!!!)  the food was pretty good but the fellowship was much better.  My baby girl also gave me a Amazon gift certificate so that I can buy even more books for my Kindle Fire!!!   Except for my arts and craft techniques/ instruction books, I will never buy another book that is not digital!!!  lol....   She bought my mom several paper back books.  My 86 year old mother is an avid reader...she reads at least two ( or more) books a week!!!  that is why her mind is still strong and clear.  



I have finished a few lesson plans for my school.  I have been trying them out on my  nine years great-god daugther Mariah.  She is so smart and creative. I am not sure if she truly represents  the skills and creative passion  of the typical  9 year old!!!  But, we are having great fun!  I have always called her mom "miss beanie" since she was a child.  So now I called Mariah ..."lil beanie"   she  loves it and we have named her imagination..."Beanimagnation"   Lol!!! 

Anyway, I am still moving forward... I gained 3 lbs!!!! while I was sick...no exercise and I am one of those folks who has ravenous appetite when I am sick.   I am back to exercise so no worries...it is mostly ( I hope...lol) water weight.  I am being creative in so ways ...everyday and I am working on making my school a reality!  Small steps .... Taken Boldly!!! 

However, it is really crazy at my job!!!  My boss was suddently fired!!!  So sad!! and  So much additional work for me!!!  Hummmmmm?  I think I will buy a lotto ticket this week!  LOL!!!!

Also, while I was sick I noticed that my blog  had lots (100's) of hits and was being  read by folks in RUSSIA!!!  I would love to hear from  you and to hear about your creative journey!!   Please write me via comments! I will use google transator to read and reply to your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment