Saturday, January 12, 2013

2013 Personal Theme, Targets, Word and Color!!!

MY PERSONAL THEME FOR 2013: 
 
"Surrender All Struggles and Temptations to God and Live Lovingly and Emotionally
  Available!!! "

MY WORD FOR 2013:  "Connections"

MY COLOR FOR 2013:  Teal
                                         (the color that represents and promotes emotional health and stability)

MY PERSONAL TARGETS FOR 2013

SPIRITUAL: Continue to develop an even more intimate relationship with Christ and live and operate daily completely in His Presence.  Reconnect to the power of the Holy Spirit in my weight loss journey and surrender all that is creating road blocks in my journey.   Do everything I do.. as if I am doing it for God.. Continue to totally and completely trust God in all things regardless of the circumstances.  Choose to be happy daily!! Do my bible study and LIFL reflections daily and commit scripture to my heart and memory. Be grateful everyday…regardless of what my senses or mind may be entertaining. Love others as God loves me…with more compassion and forgiveness.  Pray for my Surrendered Sisters – Bible Study/Pray Partners daily.  Connections!

 COURAGE: Go deeper within myself to visit those areas I have been avoiding to face or address. Call on the Holy Spirit to go there with me.   Spark a conversation and/or flirt with at least one man daily.  Sing at a Karaoke bar!!! (with my no singing self).  Make a list of personal “Courage Challenges”  and  do one per month!!!  (yiks!!!!) Connections!

CREATIVE: Fearlessly and passionately pursue and create my art at least ( but not limited to) 2 days per week: no excuses, if for only 30 mins a day. (Pammagination, Beadmagination or my book) NO!!!! Excuses!!!

·       Design and create new fabric pieces and embellishments

·       Work on a doll

·       Write or do research for book chapter

·       Design and /or make a new piece of jewelry

COMMUNITY SERVICE: Continue my support of my African sisters. (This year got to figure out how to carve out enough time to doing more community service other than just giving money.) I will teach at least 4 free classes to children and/or seniors...will organization by June 2013.    Connections!!!

DEVELOPMENTAL: Take Digital Photography Class, Read one new technique or creativity book per month

EMOTIONAL: Continue to speak my own truth with love and a surrendered heart.  Live authentically and own it with complete confidence.  Will choose to continue to confront and communicate rather than repress.  Continue to choose to be happy!!  Won’t allow myself to focus on the faults or differences of myself or others… In all encounters, lead with my heart. Confront or become angry only if it becomes necessary. I will choose my battles and not simply be drawn into them.  Connections!

FAMILY: Without conditions will continue to love, encourage self-reliance and resist care taking my family.  Be more patient with my mom’s hearing loss and try to find ways communicate with her more.   This year, I will be more open to balancing my responses to family’s needs and demands with my own. And, I will be more vocal and intentional about being loving and reassuring as they are still adjusting to the new me and lifestyle. Connections!

FINANCIAL:  Met last years target to Increase my gross income by 25%  ( did it!!!!!! ..GTG!!!!)   Now I really need to become a better steward of my personal finances…and a better tither. Meet with a financial advisor and attend retirement seminars!!  (date set!  Jan 8th @ 9am!!) … Refinance my house

FITNESS: Water aerobics and or other types of  intense exercise at least 5 days per week and commit to daily cycling through my home fitness stations. Drink more water for often

GLOBAL: Continued monthly support for my Women for Women International sisters  and write them more often.

INTELLECTUAL: Continue to play words with friends daily. Take at least one continuing ed class…check offerings  Connections!

LOVE: Remain emotionally open to and be hopefully and prepared for the possibility. If God has a mate for me I am ready!…If not, I am good!  Connections!!!

NEGATIVITY: Won’t entertain it, won’t create it.   Will encourage and support others in doing the same. Connections!

PASSION: Emerge my self in my art…produce 2 significant pieces this year

PERSONAL: Make my own needs, personal development, goals and health my highest priority …still continue to do this…but be more open and spend more time with others this year. No longer need as much isolation to stay focused on my goals but now need to learn to address the temptations of having a social life and balance with my weight loss goals.  Connections!

PHYSICAL: Optimum Health – Currently 87lbs down this year will restart my weight loss goals.  Now I will lose 50lbs! or until my belly fat is gone!!! Not the wrinkles…I won’t worry about them, be intimidated by them or feel less about myself because I have them. I will commit to embracing my body and maturity with dignity and self–confidence!! After all I am preparing to RETIRE! REFIRE! AND REFOXIFY! Not recapture my youth. I will stay committed to healthy and whole foods eating as a way of life. Look into the cost of a hearing aide.  Get new glasses. (Got them 12/27/12!!)    I will reward myself for each 10 pounds I lose:

10 lbs: TBA

20 lbs: Ballroom dancing lessons

30 lbs: Have Victory Party!!!!!©

40lbs. New Wardrobe Shopping Spree

50lbs.  Get a boob job ( …also take and a Leisure Vacation or Take a Tom Joyner Cruise

if I have the funds )

 RESIDENTIAL: Upgrade my downstairs kitchen…new counters and floor ($$$ big prayer needed here LOL!)

SOCIAL:  Connections!!! Spent more time and be more attentive to friends and come out of the zone (Pammagination) and go out socially at least once a month … Really need to do this my friends  are saying that they are forgetting my name! lol!

SOCIETAL: Continue and increase Undoing Institutionalized Racism/ Societal Equity work and training. Our society is becoming so mean spirited and hateful…. It is so painful and disheartening. Will fight succumbing to this because the demons will really rise now that President Obama has been re-elected

VOCATIONAL: Excel in my present NEW!!! position (GTG!!! And the guidance and assurance of the Holy Spirit)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment