Tuesday, January 29, 2013

One Woman's Junk, Is Another Woman's Treasure ...Part Three!!!

I don't know why I have fallen in love with wooden boxes. I like the idea of storing things in my studio using  wooden boxes instead of plastic. I am on a wooden box recycle campaign!!! lol.. Therefore, I found this cool black wooden box at the Goodwill while I was looking for a VCR player. 











 
Here is what I decided to use this box for :
 



I scored a copy of the out of circulation Master Artians: Sculpting Whimical Faces by Margen Crossan VHS Tutorial a few weeks ago.  She is a master at adding expressions and emotions to sculpted faces.   I have seen this VHS online  on  sale for up to $150.00!!!!  I found mine for less than $15!!!!!!




 Only problem,  I no longer owned a VCR player, so I went to the Goodwill and bought a really nice one for  only $4.99!!!!!  Whoo hoo.

 
Wow,  for under $20... my sculpting skills are gonna soar!!! Can't wait for  my next  treasure hunt!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment