Sunday, June 29, 2014

My daughter has moved to work and live in another City!!

I miss her so! But I am also thrilled for her.  She is almost 30 and this is the first time she has lived away from the family.  She was born here, went to school and college here and worked here after graduating.   She got an opportunity to get out there and be totally on her own and she took it.  However, since travel is a significant part of her work.  I have gotten to see her since she moved.   I'm glad she has this opportunity but I miss having her nearby.  I think her grandmother and Godfather… “God-P” are taking  it harder than me. Lol.  Although, some days I get pretty sad but preparing for my retirement keeps me pretty busy.   However, I did , with the help of her friends, sent her off with a big Farewell Party!  It was great fun!!!
















And 400!!!  more pictures!!!!  lol


.......Then she was home  on a business trip less that a week after she moved ... for a day...so we all went out for family dinner near the airport....  God-P was extra happy to see her. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment