Saturday, November 15, 2014

Pacific Northwest African American Beaders - We are still going strong!!!


My Pacific Northwest African American Beaders group is in its 5 month and we are still going strong and having GREAT! Fun.  I am a free form bead embroidery person…I don’t like the confinement of patterns!!!  Many of our members are bead weavers…who thrive on creating from repetitive stitches….and which drives me crazy!!!  Well, I must say …for small projects…they are winning me over… a bit!. We have made some fun bracelets during the last three meetings.   

Starting in January I will start teaching free form bead embroidery and drive all the linear folks in the group crazy!!! Lol   Here are examples of the bracelets that can be learned and made in less than 3 hours!

Here are the YouTube videos if you want to give them a try!!!


Festival of Lights bangle:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqEHt1C9kD4 


 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SUPER DUO WRAP BRACELET
 
 


 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
RIGHT ANGLE WEAVE BRACLETS AND BANGLE
 
 
 
 
FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS BANGLES
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
HERE ARE MINE!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Had a little trouble with the Right Angle Weave Bracelet!!  Lol
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment