...Shipwreck Beads is said to be the largest "brick and mortar" bead store it the world ! Shipwreck is a bead lover's paradise. I had said I was on a bead buying moratorium... Lol...but I really mean it now !! As you can see made quite a haul!!! I think I should be good for several months now... However I didn't spend as much as some people!!! ... And you know who you are!! Lol! One of our novice members now has a pretty good stash to create from now as well. What a fun day!!! It is easy to get lost in the magic of Shipwreck Beads!!! Lol.
MY STASH!!!
HOW I CATALOG MY BEADS!!!
Here
is the method I use to catalog and organize small samples and specialty beads
from my ALREADY bead huge inventory. I use this
method to keep track of what beads I have stored away, to create design boards,
for my portable beading projects and to create supply shopping lists. (saving lots of $'s and buying of duplicates) Here is what you need: 2 inch square plastic
zip lock bags , double sided tape, card
stock, hanging file folders and a portable file case (s) …I got my cases from
Goodwill for under $3 each!!! (depending
on the size of you bead inventory you can store your samples in the pages of a
3 ring binder that has a zipper closure. But sure to place the double sided tape on the card stock and not on the plastic bag ... you can then attach, unattach and reattach the bead sample bags as often as needed!!
HAVE FUN!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment