Friday, January 29, 2010

Sick but Productive

I have been home sick for the past couple of days. However, in between sleeping and resting, I have been pretty productive working on the first section of my wearable art necklace. This is a good start...but there is still quite a bit more to do! I also need to rip out the bead triming the first opening...they are too small to support the shape. Other than that...I am really liking how it is taking form.






Just finished reading another good book about machine felting...Love those JoAnne's 50% off coupons!!! I always used them (and some of my 40% off as well) to purchase a new book...I have a wonderful arts and crafts personal library! Finally, last month I found some cheap wool roving at Ben Frankin's over in Kirkland. The next time I have a few days off ... and I'm healthy ...I am gonna conquer my new felting machine.


My Craft Book Library (actually partial library..doesn't include my beading books)




No comments:

Post a Comment