Sunday, January 31, 2010

Whoo Hoo!!! It's official!!!! I am a craft instructor

Whoo Hoo!!! It's official!!!! Got the word yesterday. I am officially a craft instructor for Pacific Fabric Stores!!! Glory to God!!! I am so excited. Just pray now that lots of folks sign up for my classes.

I am doing a free trial class with 13 of my wonderful friends who volunteered to be my "guinea pigs" and to help me perfect my curriculum and to shake off the nerves.

Am I living in my abundancy!!!or what??? SoupGirl is flying high today!!!and I am not AFRAID!!! Well, not today anyway...lol. Afraid or not I am making progress!! "Fearlessness in Faith" will be my mantra whenever the butterflies try to take up residency in my stomach. I mean really, since He is opening doors ... how much courage does a faithful sistah need to step through....? I am really enjoying this gift of confidence in my Pammagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment