Monday, March 8, 2010

Pictures of my first class - the blessing of having wonderful friends

I am too sleepy to write about it right now but I will soon. I learned so much about craft instructing, gained a new respect for craft instructors and had great fun with my 14 great friends!! I will share one thing I learned...14 class participates are way too many for what I thought I could accomplished in a 4 hour class LOL!!!

Click on picture to enlarge.


















1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to have been counted among the number of those who attended your first beading class! I had great fun even during the times I became frustrated. I've always been one for trying new things. I don't know if I'll ever become a real beader, but I certainly appreciate the new experience, and I'm absolutely in awe of the creative talents God has gifted you with.
    BTW, I've enjoyed catching up on your blog entries. They read like the makings of a good book. Book???

    ReplyDelete