Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Longing for retirement and the freedom to permanently reside in my Pammagination!

So,  it is really bad today...I have to prepare for a huge presentation for my "real" job tomorrow. And, I am sitting here staring off into the distance... merrily thinking about how  to create the mechanics  needed for the  wire armature of a doll designed in Pammagination last night.  This is definitely a sign of needing to retire!  right?  But, no can do, not quite yet!  Dang it!

Soooooo, I have got to get it together , focus, and get back to the task at hand...the tasks that pays the bills!!!  But, this also tells  me that I really need to stay focused on my goal of starting my own business/school.  I need to be communing with my art!...sharing my art!...finding a way to completely release  my creativity  daily before it starts to ooze from my pores...spilling over and clogging up my keyboard... disabling it  and thus making me totally  a non-productive employee....LOL!!


I need to take up permanent residence in my Pammagination!!!
(ahhhhhh!!! I needed to shout that out!!!  ahhhh!!!!  I am good now!!!  lol)

Until then ...I owe my employer a honest day's work...soooooo. back to the grind I go!   I just needed to put this in writing...so I can look back on it this time next year and smile from my new place of residence!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment