MY PERSONAL THEME FOR 2012 is:
MY PERSONAL TARGETS FOR 2012
SPIRITUAL: To develop an even more intimate relationship with Christ and live and operate daily completely in His Presence. Do all that I do as if I am doing it for Him. Continue to totally and completely trust God in all things regardless of the circumstances – Do my bible study daily and commit scripture to my heart and memory. Be grateful everyday…regardless of what my senses or mind may be entertaining. Love others as God loves me…with more compassion and forgiveness.
COURAGE: I will learn to swim this year…well maybe...but I will
do karaoke at least once in front of friends and once before strangers!! Dare to dream and work toward opening my school
next year…fearlessly!! (yiks!!)
CREATIVE: Fearlessly and passionately pursue and create my art
daily: no excuses if for only 15mins a day.
(Pammagination,
Beadmagination or my book) NO!!!!
Excuses!!!
Þ Design and create
new fabric pieces and embellishments
Þ work on a doll
Þ
write or do research
for book chapter
Þ
develop class
curriculum for my school
Þ design and /or make a new
piece of jewelry
Þ make a class samples
for my school
Þ etc.
COMMUNITY SERVICE: Continue my support of Tree House. (This year got to figure
out how to carve out enough time to doing more community service other than
just giving money.) I will teach at
least 4 free classes to children and seniors. Clean and take all my old clothes
to the women’s shelter
DEVELOPMENTAL: Learn all I can about operating a school and business, Take Digital Photography Class, Read one new technique or creativity book per
month
EMOTIONAL: Continue to speak my own truth with love, own it completely and confidently and confront and
communicate rather than repress. Choose to be happy!! Don’t allow myself to focus on the faults or differences
of others… Lead with my heart. Confront or
become angry only if it becomes necessary. I will choose my battles and not
simply be drawn into them.
FAMILY: With unconditional continue to love
FINANCIAL: Increase my gross income by 25% and be a better steward of
my personal finances…and a better tither. Meet with a financial advisor and attend
retirement seminars!! Set up
separate saving account for business start-up costs. Find a good but cheap account for my business/school.
FITNESS: Water aerobics at least 5 days per week and
commit to daily cycling through my home fitness stations. Drink more water for oftenl
GLOBAL: Continued monthly support for my Women for Women
International sister in Nigeria
and write her more often.
INTELLECTUAL: Find a word-a-day app for my I-phone. Integrate that word of the day in a conversation. Do crossword or word find puzzles or read nightly
after going to bed and until I fall asleep.
LOVE: Remain open to and prepare for the possibility. If God
has a mate for me I am ready!…If not,
I am good!
NEGATIVITY: Won’t entertain it,
won’t create it… this year with encourage others to do the same. Especially, gossiping. It really turns my stomach now …Wow, have I come a long way over the past few years … – Glory to God lol
PASSION: BUILD MY SCHOOL!!!!
AND THEY WILL COME!!!!!
PERSONAL: Make my own needs,
development, goals and health my
highest priority …still continue to do this…but be more open and spend more
time others this year. No longer need as
much isolation to stay focused on my goals
PHYSICAL: Optimum Health – lose the remaining 28 lbs left over
from last year’s goal of losing 100lbs and to lose an additional 30lbs or until
my belly fat is gone!!! Not the wrinkles…I won’t worry about them, be intimidated by them or feel less about myself
because I have them. I will commit to
embracing my body and maturity with dignity and self–confidence!! (yiks this will take a lot of prayer!!) After all I am preparing to RETIRE! REFIRE!
AND REFOXIFY! Not recapture my youth. I will stay committed to healthy and whole
foods eating as a way of life. Finished
all my dental work. Look into the cost
of a hearing aide. Get new glasses
I
will reward myself for each 10 pounds I lose:
70 lbs: Bought!!!! a pair of Designer 3”
Heels and a Wide Belt!!!©
80 lbs: TBA
90 lbs: TBA
100 lbs: Have Victory Party!!!!!©
110lbs. Join on line dating club (yiks!)
120lbs. New Wardrobe Shopping Spree
130 lbs: Get a boob job ( …also take
ballroom dancing lessons and a Leisure Vacation or Take a Tom Joyner Cruise if I
have funds left!)©
RESIDENTIAL: Upgrade and make needed changes to create a
sewing classroom ($$$ big prayer needed here LOL!)
SOCIAL: Spent more time and be more attentive to friends and
come out of the zone (Pammagination) and go out socially at least once a month …
Really need to do this my friends saying that they are forgetting my name! lol!
SOCIETAL: Continue and increase Undoing
Institutionalized Racism/ Societal Equity work and training. Our society is
becoming so mean spirited and hateful…. It is so painfully and disheartening. Will
fight succumbing to this because the demons will really rise once President
Obama is re-elected
VOCATIONAL: Work to build my Business/School and begin to groom my
staff for my departure.
No comments:
Post a Comment