Thursday, January 12, 2012

Week One! :Of my 2012 Goal: My School!!! ( only 51 weeks to go!)

Week One: (only 51 to go!) of my 2012 goal of developing and laying the ground work for the launching of the Hubbard School of Sewing and Creative Arts in 2013--- I've met with a young small business consultant and successful entrepreneur on Tuesday evening...her gave me great advice and although quite young ...he shared with me some incredible wisdom!  Today  I  will meet with a potential business partner…whew!!! This is scary, scary stuff (yet, exciting stuff) …but like always… I just keep telling myself…with God all things are possible!!! So I am moving forward!!!

Footnote: ..well the potential business partner didn't work out...we'll continue to support each other but we have different visions. However,we committed to  meeting  bi-monthly to keep each other  encouraged and focused. 

Now that is a good partnership!!! 

Moving Forward!!!! Soooo!  excited!!!

 Can't wait to see how God's gonna open doors, make divine connections and provide during this another journey!!!

I am feeling so good that I am gonna quote myself:
*Successful and unsuccessful people share the same 24 hours every day. The only difference is what they choose to do with them. - Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment