Friday, December 23, 2011

First Day of Vacationing in Pammagination: Organization!!!

 I keep tons of embellishments color-coded in large gallon zip lock bags , kept  in a large plastic Ikea storage cube.  When I need embellishments ...I just pulled  out the bag having the color of embellishments I need.  Each bag in crammed packed with trims, ribbons, buttons, old jewelry, laces, ribbons,appliques, found and treasured objects ..etc.   This has worked but it is difficult to see and remember some of the beautiful and unique trims I have...some are very expensive  and were purchased in small quantities. 



While visiting that giant thrift store during my birthday trip to Portland , I found a two side jewelry holder  the works perfectly for storing and displaying my special trims and appliques!!!  I have filled the first side and have just as much room on the flip side to filled!!!  This is so cool!!!





















Thus, the  first task of my vacation has been to select and organize some of my favorite trims and other embellishments.  I still have tons of embellishments in my cube but I am loving having these displayed to ignite my creativity!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment