BELOW WERE MY PERSONAL TARGETS FOR 2011
SPIRITUAL: To develop an even more intimate relationship with Christ. Totally trust God in all things regardless of the circumstances – Do my bible study daily instead of cramming on Saturdays and Sundays. Pray on knees daily.
Well I did in many way develop a deeper love and more reliant relationship with Christ. Still found myself cramming my bible study...but I did it !!!! However, prayer on my knees fell to the wayside about two months in....even after I bought a bedside stool to kneel on....got to still work on that. ( not that I didn't pray regularly...just not on my knees...lol)
COURAGE: I will learn to swim this year…yiks!
Haven't learned to swim yet...but got acclimated to being in the pool from doing water aerobics 5 times a week! will try lessons once I reach my 100 lb goal.
CREATIVE: Fearlessly and passionately pursue and create my art daily:
CREATIVE: Fearlessly and passionately pursue and create my art daily:
The intense nature and demands of my job this year and going to the gym daily really impacted the success of this goal...but it won't next year..
o Design and create new fabric pieces for my dolls monthly didn't happen monthly
o Design and create new fabric pieces for my dolls monthly didn't happen monthly
o Read one new technique or creativity book per month Did do this!!!!!!!!!!
o Finish first draft of my book by Nov 2011 Still working on manuscript...but it is coming along slowly
o Design one new piece of jewelry and make a sample for Beadmagination Business Did this!
DEVELOPMENTAL: Take Vietnamese Cooking and Digital Photography Class
Never got to these classes...will try again this year
EMOTIONAL: Speak my own truth with love and confront and communicate rather than repress
Definitely did this and it has been energizing and life changing!!!
FAMILY: With unconditional love, encourage self-reliance and resist care taking
Definitely did this and it has been energizing and life changing!!! for both me and my family... everyone is doing great!!!
FINANCIAL: Increase my gross income by 25% and be better steward of my personal finances
Been a much better steward of my personal finances...but they didn't quite increase 25%
FITNESS: Exercise at least 5 days per week 3 days water aerobics, 2 days Zumba + join the 50+ step dance club this Spring
I absolutely did this one...accept I do water aerobics 5 days a week and Zumba about 3 times per month. I also took Chicago Step and line dancing lesson every Saturday for 6mos.
GLOBAL: Continued monthly support for my Women for Women International sister in Rwanda
This year the sister I supported lives in Nigeria. I also started giving monthly support to Tree House ( an agency that provides for Foster Children here in the US)
INTELLECTUAL: Become more knowledgeable about personal financial planning and retirement options. Meet with a Financial Planner by June 2011
Dang it I really need to do this...will be one of my number one priorities in 2012
LOVE: Remain open to and prepare for the possibility
Still there...open and I have become more flirtatious ...tee hee...refiring!!! lol
NEGATIVITY: Won’t entertain it , won’t create it
DONE!! Best decision I ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PASSION: Continue to work on making my Pammagination Exhibition and my book a reality
Slowly ...but I am working on it
PERSONAL: Make my own needs, development, goals and health my highest priority
Did it....made myself my highest priority this year...and it paid off royally and no one suffered!!
PHYSICAL: Optimum Health – lose 1.5 to 2 lbs per week – lose 100lbs this year
So far I have loss 70 of the 100 lbs... I feel really good about it and I give God the Glory for my progress...so good that I am planning to loss the remaining 30 plus an addition 30 in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
I am determined to retire refired and refoxified. I will reward myself for each 10 pounds I lose:
10 lbs: Mani-Pedi (bright red polish!) did it!
20 lbs: Full Service Facial Bought some new pants instead...needed them...lol
30 lbs: Full Body Massage Bought tons of new underwear instead!!! lol
40 lbs: new hair style and color Got new hair style ..but didn't change the color
50 lbs: Spa Day@ Olympic and Full Body Scrub Daughter took me to a Health Spa in Arizona!!! 3 days of pure luxury!!!! Just love that girl!!!! lol
60 lbs: Major Artist Concert tickets or Theatre Night and Dinner Went to Stepper's Cabaret and bought several dresses (I haven't wore dresses in 10 years!!!!!!)
70 lbs: Buy a pair of foxy fashion jeans Not sure what I am gonna do yet...got the jeans @ 50 lbs off
80 lbs: Buy a wardrobe of new underwear – burn “granny panties” (had to do this months ago! LOL)
90 lbs: Buy a Designer 3” Heels and a Wide Belt!!!
100 lbs: New Wardrobe Shopping Spree and Have Victory Party!!!!!
110 lbs: Get a boob job ( …also take ballroom dancing lessons and a Leisure Vacation or Take Tom Joyner Cruise if I have funds left!)
RESIDENTIAL: Have hardwood floors refinished and new lighting fixtures throughout my house
Couldn't afford this...it's still on the wish list of many home repairs and upgrade dreams
SOCIAL: Spent more time and be more attentive to friends and come out of the zone (Pammagination) and go out socially at least once a month
I didn't go out with friends once a month...but I did get out a lot more than last year...even went to a night club a few times....me at a night club!!!! big leap!!! lol
SOCIETAL: Continue and increase Undoing Institutionalized Racism work and training.
Done and will always do!
Done and will always do!
VOCATIONAL: Work to build my Beadmagination Business and hire at least two addition jewelry making party instructors
I taught beading and jewelry making much more than I did last year...however my dream of having my own business have evolved to having a sewing and creative arts school.
Well over all I think I did pretty good and I am proud of myself and thank God for His strength , grace and mercy!!! Personal Target for 2012 coming soon!!!Oh my God ....it's midnight and I haven't wrapped one gift...let me get off this computer. Merry Christmas!!! and remember Christ is our ultimate gift!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment