Friday, December 30, 2011

Spent the Day with Friends Yesterday -- Took a Trip to Shipwreck Beads!!!!!

Shipwreck Beads is the world's largest bead store...and a beader's heaven.   I try to go at least 3 times a years.    Shipwreck Beads is about an hour's drive from my home.   This was a seriously  rainy and windy day yesterday but that didn't deter us....we just said it would be an adventure and hit the road.   My friend Gloria drove...she is not an "artsy" person but she loves jewelry ...she brought along a book to read while Ardena and I shopped...she thought the store only carried beads....she never got to her book once she discovered the jewelry section..lol!!!







My purchase!!:



After Shipwreck Beads we went exploring for a new store in the area Gloria wanted to find. Charming Charlies.  She has shopped at  this store in other  cities and was excited to find that one had moved here.  We had to break out the GPS on the Iphone to find it and fight the rain, windy and unfamiliar roadways ..but we found it.   It's a fun store full of accessories displayed colored coded...so without a doubt I when to the purple section first!!!!   Gloria was disappointed with the store because it was much smaller than others she had shopped...but Ardena and I loved it and found it to be great fun!!!



I bought myself a little bling!!!!!:


After and few more stops we had dinner at the Outback!!!  It  was a great day and adventure!!! w/ great friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment