Friday, December 16, 2011

It's Winter! , So I am back to teaching!!!

Below are the two classes I am teaching this winter for Pacific Fabrics and Crafts!!!   But, if the Lord says the same I will have my own  school to teach from in 2013!!!!!!!

Collage Bead Embroidery

Learn basic beaded embroidery stitches you can use to embellish clothing, home accessories, crafts, dolls or to create gorgeous jewelry and much, much more! Once you've mastered the basic stitches, with a little "BeadMagination", the creative possibilities are limitless. You'll create a necklace and learn different styles of fringe and edging stitches that can be used for a variety of projects.
http://www.pacificfabrics.com/shop/product/collage-bead-embroidery/

Fashion Jewelry Making

Would you like to make your own jewelry? Pamm will start by teaching you how to use tools and findings for a variety of projects including basic wire looping techniques. In the second class, you will learn to use crimps and beading wire to make a necklace.
http://www.pacificfabrics.com/shop/product/fashion-jewelry-making/

No comments:

Post a Comment