Sunday, April 18, 2010

Celebrating Bab's 60th!!!!

It was a good day! and she was actually surprised!!!! Of course this was only one event of her week long celebration of this once in a lifetime milestone. We started the day by going to Katie's Spa for a massage. It was fabulous! My masseur was appropriately named Pamela ... don't know the name of Bab's ..but here they are posing with Babs.


Then we were off to the surprised luncheon at the Tamarind Tree Restaurant (Provincial Vietnamese cuisine) with some of the Glory Girls (our book club), other life long friends and my daughter.. Bab's daughter had to work...bummer! but they have been celebrating all week and are at the Tulip Festival today.

Well, I pulled it off...she was actually surprised!!! we had a good time and great food!! I love Vietnamese food and other than the chicken satay I had...I could eat vegan. We shared stories, gifts, and a rousing rendition of Happy Birthday!!! A good time was had by all.

I don't even think Mary drinks but she is all the one to pose with the wine bottle ..lol!..it is now a tradition!





Then Babs and I did a little shopping and went to the movies to see Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married Two...it was good, but the liked the first one better.

Bab's and I have been friends for over 40 years.. What a blessing of friendship....I should dig up her wedding photo and post it ...she will kill me!!! I think I will do it!!!!!! lol!!!



Because I have had so many requests to identify the wedding party here you go from left to right: Carol Ann, Shirley (bab's sister in law) Wanda (bab's sister) Babs, Stacy (Wanda's oldest daughter - now 40+ ) me, Elaine and Csinthea

1 comment:

  1. Great pics, Pamm...yes, we did have a great time? Who are the two ladies on the far left in the wedding pic? I recognize everyone else?

    ReplyDelete