Thursday, April 15, 2010

Taking the next step and...has my daughter caught the bug!!!????

I called the SBA yesterday and made an appointment with a SCORE counselor. This tax season convinced me (my return was only $91!!!!) that I not only need to finish my business plan, but that I also need to have all my "ducks in row" for tax season next year. Essentially as a craft instructor, I am an independent contractor and I have some other potential money making projects planned for later in the year. I have a very old business license but I need to look into updating it or getting a new one for Pammagination©. This is all very exciting...plus...My daughter (the scientist) shared with me that she has reignited her passion for photography and is hoping to build upon it to feed her creative side and to make a little extra money. She says that she would be willing to photograph my art. Thank God...because I really suck at it. lol!! I am thrilled to have this opportunity to share creative passion with my daughter. She is also planning to take a cake decorating class her Auntie Gloria. Wow! even left brain people need to create!!! LOL!!!

Below is my sad photographic attempt (this piece is deep purples, tans and black ...sad huh?) to show the piece I just finished stitching last night...I think I am going to make it into a eyeglass holder...it will be cool to have this to hold my glasses while I am instructing...very cool!




My third try, lol

1 comment:

  1. HAHA...well a left handed people have to use their right brain it's a scientific fact. i some how broke the mold and am left handed and left brain oriented.

    ReplyDelete