Here is the link!! (This 79 page book has great advice for any artist!!!)
Ancient Wisdom: Emerging Artist A Business Plan for the Mature Artist – by Sue Favinger Smith @ 2009 (This is definitely not your typically business plan advice)
http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_64/5851000/5851402/1/source/Ancient_Wisdom_pdf_file.pdf
excerpts:
"I discovered that the decision to leap off the precipice is not the hardest
part of reinventing your life. The hardest part is figuring out – after you’re in
mid-air – how you’re actually going to land. That’s my purpose in writing Ancient Wisdom: Emerging Artist. Since reinventing my life a decade ago, I’ve been actively creating, selling and talking about art. "
"Risk taking is of the highest order. Being true to your artistic soul should be your ultimate goal.
Find your voice.
Find your courage.
Find your dream.
Everything else will follow."
Sue's Blog: Ancient Artist: Developing an art career after 50
http://ancientartist.typepad.com/ancient_artist_developing/2010/04/index.html
Last nignt, I designed a new necklace pattern to bead during meetings. I think I will make this one green and???? will I haven't decided on the second color yet. Otherwise, my goal is to finish Ms Rosie with in the next 2 weeks...that's gonna be a challenge in that I have several beading class to teach during the next 2 weeks...but I have got to stay focus on my Pammagination Exhibit
No comments:
Post a Comment