I am determined to "refire" not simply retire!!! As a Self-taught Late Blooming Artist, this is my Journey to Realizing and Fulfilling My Creative and Artistic Dreams and the of Sharing My Blessings Along the Way !!!
Monday, February 27, 2012
Just needing to share my testamony, I sent in response to an email from a friend this morning
I tell people all the time that I am not on a diet...I am on a journey of renewing ( recapturing) my mind. We can ONLY do that thru and under of the power of Christ Jesus. I am truly a witness that all things are possible with Jesus! I decided to put my faith where my mouth is ....instead of food! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! When I am not willing to fight temptation for myself and well being...I just switch my focus and do it for the Lord. Count it as just another way to worship Him and I am able to resist the temptation.... at least 98% of the time...lol. But this is what has worked for me. I eat for the Lord and I exercise for the Lord..etc. I am not perfect at it but I am very good at it... it really requires daily prayer and recommitment. God has been so faithful in my deliverance...I just cry whenever I really stop to think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment