But, this year
was different! Really different! I am still single and no real prospects in
sight…but I can honestly say that I had a wonderful day yesterday and I have a
totally different (NEW) attitude!!
I truly have a new sense of hope!
Actually,
yesterday was an incredibly affirming day!
A day of self love and of reflecting on God’s great love for me. I am still physically tinkling and feeling
quite alive and exhilarated! I put on
one of my cutest outfits this morning and I am feeling fine… healthy, alive and secure!! And,
above all I really, really like
myself!!! And every thing about me…even “Alice”
( more about Alice
in my next post! LOL). That’s a great
feeling!! Can’t remember when I was so
completely satisfied and in love with myself. Not in a boastful,
arrogant or prideful way…just a loving, caring…totally agape love way…the way
God loves us.
So yesterday morning my daughter,
God-P and several friends sent me Valentine’s Day text and e-card greetings. I
sent the same …But a Facebook message I received early yesterday morning ,
that read: If God were to send you a
Valentine’s Day card it would simply read:
“I love you more!” Wow,
that hit me like a bolt of lightening ….better yet…like a cupid’s arrow from
God. I mean,
I could have been in a loving marriage or relationship for 40 plus years by now
and that statement would still be true!!!
God loves me more!!! Thus! I am incredibly and wonderfully
loveable!!! .
So that love was the guiding force for the rest of my
day!!! I was lovin’ on myself all day in
every way I could. I exercised, I pampered my body and dressed it cute, I ate well, I bought myself a gift and had a great dinner
and evening with myself…I was so happy!!!
And I am still experiencing that same joy today! Probably,
because I woke up this morning from having a wonderful dream where I met a
wonderful man and we were evenly yoked and having a great relationship! I woke up excited and hopefully that being
alone for the rest of my life is not the future God has for me. However,
if it is…one thing I know for sure…GOD
LOVES ME MORE!!! And that truth is the source of much joy, peace and hope!!!
Post Note: I was lovin so much on myself ...that when I weighed in tonight at TOPS I had gained two lbs!!! just water weight I know...it will be off in a couple of days... but whatever... it was worth it!!! lol and I am still moving forward!!!
Post Note: I was lovin so much on myself ...that when I weighed in tonight at TOPS I had gained two lbs!!! just water weight I know...it will be off in a couple of days... but whatever... it was worth it!!! lol and I am still moving forward!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment