Sunday, February 5, 2012

A night out on the town....???


I can't believe, I was at a real " down home"  night club...with Sissy and my friend Edna.  I am surprised the place didn't implode!!! with me being there after being out of such "happenings" for so many years.    But, it was kinda  fun and interesting.   Not really my thing..but it was a stretching of my comfort zone. 

We were there in support of my "college family"  brother and his  Motorcycle Club's  MLK Day celebration.  He is such a sweetheart and has truly been a brother to me for the past 40 years!!!!  OMG!  I hadn't counted the years until now!!!.    I am so blessed to have such good and loving friends.

 I am a great dancer...still am  and always have been...lol  ..so I did dance some...however,  I did  leave there with this burning questions....are all the men my age 5' 5" and under????  Am I unusually tall or have they strunk or have they always been this short????   Now,  I remember why I only dated basketball players....lol!!!   I am really gonna have a findout where the old tall men spend their time...LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment